Traditional Japanese hot pot with irresistible smooth texture. You can taste tofu's subtle sweetness with mild Umami infused Kombu dashi stock.
- 26 ounces (740g) Soft tofu
- 2 Green onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Serving Ponzu
- Choice of condiments (green onion, bonito flakes)
- 27 fl oz (800ml) Dashi stock (Kombu dashi)
- Cut tofu into 8 pieces.
- Cut green onion with diagonal cut.
- Slice carrot into rounds.
- Add Dashi stock (Kombu dashi), tofu and vegetables in a pot heat them up.
- When tofu is hot enough, serve in small plates with ponzu.