Quick Pickles with Vegetables
Quick and easy pickles made with vegetable and kombu. Adding kombu makes vinegar taste milder.
- 1 strip of kombu
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1/4 Carrot
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 1/2 Tablespoon White vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Stevia Powder
- 1/4 Tablespoon Salt
- Soak kombu kelp in water till kelp gets soft for 30 min.
- Cut kombu seaweed into squares and cucumber, red bell pepper and carrot into a bite size.
- Mix white vinegar, stevia powder and salt well.
- Put 3. and 2. together in tightly sealed container and pickle them for more than 2 hours.