Kombu Tsukune (Kombu Meatball)
Kombu seaweed is added in Tsukune, popular Japanese yakitori menu. Tsukune is ground chicken shaped in a meatball and covered with teriyaki sauce.
- 0.2 ounce (6g) Kombu Kelp
- 5.3 ounces (150g) Ground Chicken Breast
- 1/3 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- [Teriyaki Sauce]
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Mirin(sweet rice seasoning)
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon Salad oil
- Soak Kombu kelp in water till kelp gets soft for 30 min then cut kombu kelp into squares.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and knead till it gets sticky.
- Pour salad oil on a frying pan and fry step 2 that is form into bite size round patty.
- When chicken is cooked, add [Teriyaki Sauce] and mix well.