Japanese Style Potato Salad
Potato salad mixed with Kombu seaweed. Kombu seaweed's adds Umami to potato salad for better taste.
- 0.2 ounce (6g) Kombu Kelp
- 7 ounces (200g) Potato
- 0.5 ounce (15g) Celery
- 0.6 ounce (20g) Onion
- 3.5 ounces (100g) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Soak Kombu kelp in water till kelp gets soft for 30 min.
- Cut Kombu kelp into squares and thinly slice celery and onion.
- Mash boiled and pealed potatoes in a bowl. Add all the rest of ingredients to the bowl and mix well.