Breaded Pork Cutlet with "Seaweed Salad ON THE GO" Filling
"Seaweed Salad ON THE GO" dressed with sesame soy sauce wrapped in pork. It's a healthy breaded pork cutlet.
- Prepare the "Seaweed Salad ON THE GO" and set aside.
- Add water over the seaweed and let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Place the sheet on top of the cup and carefully drain the water.
- Add the dressing of "Seaweed Salad ON THE GO"
- Slice pork into two pieces and put step 1 in between them.
- Dredge step 2 in the following order. Flour, beaten egg and panko then deep fry with cooking oil. Pour Tonkatsu sauce.